Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are you?
Check the About Me page
Check the About You page
- How can you afford all this travelling?
- Aren’t you scared of flying?
No, not at all! But I choose not to think about it anyway! Plus there’s so many more dangerous things we do every day out there!
5. What is your favourite place to visit?
I also like visiting smaller places and towns, where one gets the chance to experience genuine local life.
- What is your least favourite place to visit?
I don’t particularly enjoy going to places where safety can hardly be taken for granted. Therefore I end up spending too much time preparing and I’m constantly on my guard. And sometimes it’s not even rewarding in the end! Places like this include parts of South Africa (where I’ve found myself stranded near some caves in the middle of nowhere!) and Latin America to name a few.
- What is the first country you visited?
It was Hungary in 2003, where I stayed for a semester as part of a university exchange programme. My first moments in Budapest are still in my mind and it holds a special place in my heart!
- How many countries have you visited so far?
I’ve done 62,5 so far! I’ve seen (practically all of) Monaco from a mountain in France, but I have yet to step foot on it, so I can make it officially 62!
- What was the last place you visited?
- Haven’t you been everywhere already? (I’ve been getting that one since my first months of my cabin crew life, where the answer was clearly NO!)
And it still is! Every time I tick off a list of places I want to visit, another one is created (mentally) at the same time. The more I see the more I realise the diversity of the world and how exciting travelling can be! So, NO!
- Is this what you were dreaming of doing when you were growing up?
I was actually dreaming of becoming an archaeologist one day!
- Did you end up studying Archeology or something aviation related at least?
Nope! i studied International Economics and then Shipping. What was i thinking….